Childcare With Meals Provided
An example of a standard weekly menu looks as follows (reviewed periodically according to season)
Fresh Fruit / Dried Fruits / Crackers / Rice Cakes / Toast / Fruit Toast / Sandwhiches / Fresh Baking / Finger Foods
Hot Lunch – also provided as a hot dinner for the children who stay for a full day
Hot mixed vege mash consisting of potato, kumara, pumpkin & silver beet served with the main dish of the day & accompanied by a whole vege (dependent on availability & season)
Main Dish of The Day Served Alongside Hot Lunch & Dinner
Rotates on a cycle to ensure a variety of meals is served across the days of the week. Main dishes include the following:
- Slow cooked corned beef in a white sauce
- Roast chicken or beef / Lamb and gravy
- Slow cooked beef or lentil stew
- Tuna pasta bake
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Tuna, tomato, avocado in white sauce on rice
- Bobotie (traditional South African mince dish)
- Cottage Pie
- Home made pizza and cheese toastie
- Curried sausages
- Sweet & sour chicken
- Macaroni cheese with bacon
- A good o’l favourite on occasion – baked beans!
Fresh Fruit / Dried Fruits / Crackers / Rice Cakes / Toast / Fruit Toast / Sandwiches / Fresh Baking / Finger Foods
The above is just a sample of the nourishing meals we provide for your little ones.
Contact us today to discuss your unique needs.